Friday, July 27, 2007

I couldn't resist!

I've seen this on a few other blogs and had resisted until today...but if you go to the Google search field and type in your name followed by "needs" without the quotes you will come up with some pretty funny stuff! When I typed in Allison needs this is what I found...

1. Allison needs more good farmers to raise corn, wheat, rye, oats, barley, peanuts, cattle, hogs and sheep. (One can never have enough.)

2. Allison needs a loving home. ( I have this already. Google better update itself, LOL!)


3. Allison needs little help from the beauty shop. (Yeeeeeeeah, riiiiiiiight!)

4. Allison needs at least 22-26 million to deal with her. (I'm high maintenance, but come on!)

5. Allison needs to have a good thermal conduction path between the battery boxes. (Ah, the joy of sharing a name with a transmission manufacturer.)

6. Allison needs a scarf. (Not today I don't, just blistering here!)

7. Allison needs to be Mirandized! (I'm innocent! I swear!!!!!)

Dh will het a kick out of reading this post for sure!

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I think these are so funny! I love this game!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMG! That is HILARIOUS!Im going to try that out.