Monday, August 6, 2007

Altered Paper Clip Swap - Group One


These are the Altered Paper Clips for group one of the swap I hosted at ASB I am so thrilled with this little collection of Clips. They are adorable aren't they? Clockwise from top left...Chan Dalrymple, Jenn Lambert, Patti Talbot, Melanie Robson, and me.





Here is a close up shot of mine. I used Certainly Celery Designer Prints Paper from SU! with coordinating Prima's and a snip of grosgrain ribbon. To make them sturdy I used my Cuttlebug to cut through a piece of thin cardboard (it actually came in the package of Outlaw paper I just received, you know, to keep the paper nice and flat.) I adhered the CC Designer paper to the cardboard and then used those big fat glue dots as the middle to hold the front and back together with the clip in the middle. The ribbon and brads are also SU!, the clips are from target.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW you let go of THAT many Primas! WTG! Im so selfish!!! Your clip is so pretty.