Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another Lizzie Anne creation


I am just crazy about the Au Naturale Set from Lizzie Anne Designs, which you can purchase here>>> Jacksonbelle Embellishments These stamps are [i]fabtastical!![/i]

Here is another project I put together. It was so quick and easy! I covered three coasters front and back with Rose Red Designer Prints Paper from Stampin' Up! and then sanded the edges to make them look a little shabby. I use mono multi when I am adhering a large area of paper to chipboard, I find that it holds really well, and I love the little bit of slip time you have. The adhesive stays slippery just long enough so that you can make sure your edges are lined up or your borders are even. I am so alignment challenged! I can't even tell you how many cards I had to pitch because I destroyed them using double stick adhesive tapes and had things all lopsided.

Anyhow...here are more details...the coasters are four inches square. I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes. Very nice tool, if you don't have one, you need to get one! LOL!! The chipboard photo corner is colored with certainly celery classic ink from Stampin' Up! and then punched with the crop-a-dile and finished with pewter eyelets. I stamped the butterfly on a piece of scrap cardboard that came in a patterned paper pack. then colored it with SU! markers. The ribbons are SU! as well.

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

LOVE this little book, along with the outside setting for it...perfect.