Monday, August 20, 2007

I won something!!

Oh My Gosh!!! I Won!!! I never win anything (doesn't everyone say that when they DO win something??) LOL Just look at the yummy candy!!!! Yahoo I can't wait!! :-)

I read about Card Positioning Systems here-----> Durcan Designs. And I have been using the sketches there when I need help jump starting a project. The sketches are given once a week and then you also get updates on submissions made by fabulous stampers using the sketch. I strongly encourage you to check it out and get inspired!!

I have a few projects that I completed over the weekend. I need to snap some pics and then I will share those this afternoon. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

dasimonds said...

Hi Allison..
Nice to meet you. Just wanted to stop in and say "Congratulations" on you WIN.

Dee

Samm said...

Congratulations!!!!

Samm
x