Saturday, September 22, 2007

New & Improved Blue Heaven at A Shade of Blue

As I have mentioned previously, I am a Blue Prints Designer at A Shade Of Blue. The articles and tutorials that I write are in the Blue Heaven area of the forum. Normally this is a subscriber only feature. However, until the end of the month you can view all the "back issues" for free. Go Here--->>> Forums Main Page, and scroll down to the Blue Heaven header.

This weekend kicks off the newly formatted Blue Heaven. I feel lucky to be the first team member to publish an article since the changes in the team and the format. :-) The tutorial I just posted there--->>>HERE is on Hand-Stitched Paper. I hope you will check it out! The entire team is super talented. Each Sunday there will be a new tutorial or article by a different member of the team. You will find Blue Heaven editions focusing on Products, Techniques, Scrapbooking, Back-to-Basics and Projects. All the articles are interactive so that you may ask questions directly to the author/artist.

No comments: