Monday, September 10, 2007

My mojo left the building BLOG CANDY!

It's a terrible thing when all you feel like doing when you get some time to stamp is clean your stamp space. Well that is what happened to me! Bleck! Who the heck wants to clean???

Well, I tried and tried to not clean, I forced myself to stamp and I did. I created quite possibly the ugliest card of ALL TIME!!

Here it is!

So to thank everyone who has been visiting and put me at more than 1000 hits while I took a 20 day stamping vacation I am going to FINALLY post my blog candy.

Details will be in the next post. Now go pick your jaw up off the floor and visit someone else's blog who can provide your with inspiring artwork while I edit some photos of stamping I did this weekend...of which I am quite proud! :-)

See you in a few with Candy!!

No comments: