Thursday, September 20, 2007
This card has a few mistakes on it...but if you can't find them then I'm not going to point them out. **grin**
This card is based on the sketch challenge posted on A Shade of Blue this week. I really enjoyed making this card. The Baroque Motifs set from Stampin' Up! is so versatile. I was going for more of a country look with this design. I used Really Rust, Ruby Red and More Mustard Cardstock and Classic Ink. The swirls are stamped in Old Olive Classic Ink on the Vanilla Cardstock and More Mustard on the More Mustard Cardstock.
I added detail around the large block and the card base itself with a Basic Black Stampin' Write marker; just a simple frame drawn near the edge. I used pop dots behind the smaller panel. Rather than wrapping the ribbon around the card front I trimmed the edges and roughed them up a bit.
Details: All products and Images are Stampin' Up!