Wednesday, September 12, 2007

For the boys

OK, I'm a self-professed girly-girl. I'm into frills, foofs and ruffles. SO I have a hard time making a true boy card. I was visiting The Stamp Shack and they had some pretty neat challenges to go along with the Mall of America event this past weekend. Well one of the challenges was to view the online store directory for MOA and make a card based on the store of your choice.

I chose Fossil as my inspiration and went on to make this card.

I used a sketch from Jen del Muro's blog for this. You need to check out the great sketches that she posts. Anyhow, I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. Zachary is convinced it is his...and so it shall be. :-)

Details:
Stamps: Dino Mite (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust (Stampin' Up!) Premium White Cardstock (The Angel Company)
Ink: Old Olive & Garden Green Classic Ink, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories and Tools: Moss Gingham Ribbon, Stampin' Sponge, Distressor (all Stampin' Up!)

Don't forget to visit this post for information on my Blog Candy!!