Monday, July 23, 2007

More stuff coming...I promise!!!


I want to apologize for being a naughty blogger!!!

DH surprised me and the kiddies with two weekends away...back-to-back...ok the laundry alone is keeping me away from my stamps...but I have got to get back to business here! Here is a pic of the kids having a great time at Story Land in Glen, NH. We were on Alice in Wonderland's Tea Cup ride.

The kids had a blast, they loved the hotel the most though...it had a zero-entry pool which was just what Zach needed to overcome his horrible fear of the water. Now you'd think he has been loving the water for years, but not so...he wouldn't even go swimming at home with me holding him in a death grip. :D

My Papertrey order came in over the weekend and I have TAC and SU! orders coming in at the end of the week. Plus I have so many other little projects to get done! Ack!!!

No comments: