Sunday, July 8, 2007

I'm back...what the heck happened??

Where on earth have I been?? Well I dug a little hole and buried myself in it. Right around the time I set up this blog I received some upsetting news regarding my health. Long story short, I am going to be having at least half of my thyroid removed at the end of the summer. I feel fine, a bit tired, but otherwise I'm not feeling ill.

In the meantime, I am gonig to continue with my blog. I am excited to have a place to call my own. I have two internet galleries, the bigger one is at A Shade of Blue , which is my favorite place to talk about paper crafting. You should check it out!! My blog will feature the same artwork, but will include more detailed information about the process behind the creation.

I'll jump right in...more to come later today!

No comments: