Thursday, July 26, 2007

Peek-A-Boo Card!


I love how this card turned out! It is one of the samples I created for a tutorial on hand-stitching that I wrote for A Shade of Blue's Blue Heaven E-Zine. Blue Heaven is a subscription benefit from which the funds go to support the site. It is a very small way to help keep the site running.








I call this style of card a Peek-A-Boo card. It opens like a standard card but there is a little card on the front where you can hide a sweet little secret message.



This tutorial is for a future issue. I'll be sure to let you know when it is published!! :-)

Details:
Stamps: Wild About You (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac (Stampin' Up!) Premium White Cardstock (TAC)
Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Mega Scallop Square Punch (Marvy Uchida) Embroidery Floss (DMC) Stitched Ribbon (Stampin' Up!)
Misc: Pop Dots




1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

I love the stitched border on this! WAY cute, and time consuming-just perfect!!