Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quick Baby Set

I just found out I am going to be an Auntie again! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting number two in early spring 2008. My nephew is such a little cutie pie...I can't believe I am going to have two little ones to spoil! :)

I made this little set of cards a while back...I did a girl version and a boy version. I ended up using the boy version for a friends shower and didn't take a picture (shame.) So I will share this set in celebration of my brother's news!

These little sets are perfect for showers when you are giving multiple gifts. Keeps everything tied together nicely without all the packages having to be attached to each other.

The large card is 4.25" x 5.5" and the smaller cards are 3" x 3".

Technique: Prisma's and Gamsol
Special information: The seed beads on the flowers are attached using monomulti glue

Details:
Stamps: Bittie Babies (Retired - TAC)
Paper: Striped Paper (unknown) Summer Sun cardstock (SU!) Premium White Cardstock (TAC)
Accessories: Prima flowers, seed beads, Celery grosgrain ribbon (SU!) Mono multi glue, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, pop dots.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh How cute is that?? Love that baby image. Your coloring is great!